This workshop is perfect for the complete beginner, a person who has never experienced yoga, or maybe only briefly.
During this time, we will share:
- The value of developing a yoga practice and how to successfully maintain the type of practice that fits your needs and that will have long lasting benefits.
- Understanding how to self-pace in yoga, so progress is natural, with consistent gains and free from injury
- How to modify any yoga posture so it’s fits your level of flexibility and strength
- We will do a “Practice Class”, talking through the yoga “asana’s” (posture, pose or stretch) we do in class
- What to expect in a typical class along with some basic yoga terms so you will feel more confident in following along during a class
Like anything you learn it takes time to learn and remember new things. If you attend the workshop, you are not required to remember everything when you show up for your first class. This is a very light no pressure workshop.
This workshop is only for the complete beginner, a person who has never experienced yoga, or maybe only briefly. (Practitioners looking for a tune up may also attend)